You Can't Bury A Hurt

Clearing on Every Level
 
 
Still bitten by the pruning & clearing bug I overturned a pile of papers and unearthed the plan for a creative writing workshop I'd created & facilitated years before, specifically sited at a hardware store in Brighton. I'd spotted a sign outside inviting passers-by to visit the 'Secret Garden' at the back. Who could resist? As soon as I saw the place I knew I wanted to run a workshop there; the first of many sited in shops & businesses in the area. I'd read somewhere that it's impossible to bury a hurt or resentment - it's like burying a worm - it will always come up to the surface; so I wanted the workshop to address something that hadn't yet been resolved as a little bit of a challenge in one of the exercises. It worked. I like to mix fun with a therapeutic approach, when appropriate. Nature, the great healer, was there to help us along, even when it started to spot with rain....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sea of Tranquility

Heaven at Devil's Dyke

Spider to the Rescue!