The Spice of Life

 Adding Flavour to the Day

#Day10 30 Days Wild: Happy Herbs & Spices Day & Happy Iced Tea Day! (OK, I confess, I have borrowed these 2 National Days from our American cousins, but couldn't resist). I wanted to try out making tea from things in my store cupboard: Star Anise; Cloves; Fennel Seeds; Green Cardamom Pods and Bay Leaves from the garden. I will test drive the iced version later....


Sound Spa

Day 10: #30DaysWild2022: Sound Waves: I loved the sound of the breeze through the leaves of the tree in Wish Park - though it's quite faint. A wood pigeon got in on the action, which added a little extra:


An extra, extra bonus was discovering a sublimely phoooaaarrr! track by Joe Satriani called 'Wind in the Trees:


My little walk led to the crashing sound of the waves, which I love to hear:


The experience was made more complete by finding 'Sound of the Sea', by Stick figure:


- great visuals and the feel of Summer, that's lacking at the moment.

Enjoy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crickets vs Grasshoppers

Heaven at Devil's Dyke

Sea of Tranquility