Roses & Windmills

 Designer Roses

#7 30 Days Wild, and it's the birth-date of Charles Rennie Macintosh.

I had a go at trying to create roses in his style (tricky!). I love that his simple, stylized design is so enduring & instantly recognizable: that's true design!

Spinning Wheels of Joy!

Day 7: ##30DaysWild2022 Wind-Power. I've always loved pinwheels, ever since my dad bought me one as a child: magic on a stick! I have a whole crop of them in my garden:

 

As soon as I saw instructions on how to make one https://www.easy-crafts-for-kids.com/paper-windmill.html - that was it! I Instantly set to it with whatever I had to hand. A wobbly success, but I'm guessing it's spawned a new obsession....

Happy to have found this track to add my collection of spinning joy: Pinwheels, by Smashing Pumpkins from their album, Oceania:


Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crickets vs Grasshoppers

Heaven at Devil's Dyke

Sea of Tranquility