Sea of Tranquility

 Ocean Meditation

#Day8 30 Days Wild, and it's World Ocean Day, living right beside the sea I can see there's a huge improvement on the amount of plastic pollution that used to get washed up on our beaches.

Years ago, I set myself the challenge to create a piece of artwork by the time I got home as I walked along the shore-line; I picked up some mesh-work & wove into it the many strands of brightly coloured nylon cord that was always in abundance.

I have to say, I was rather pleased with my effort! But while other artists have made such waste into art - it would be better to be deprived of that possibility & save our marine life in the process.




Nature Meditiation

Day 8: #30DaysWild2022: The rain lashing against the windows so strongly I looked around to see how to meet the daily challenge to do something Nature-related indoors: a rose petal; clematis & leaf mandala.


Also, found The Waltz of the Flowers by Tchaikovsky, with someone colouring a flower mandala as the music plays:


Enjoy!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heaven at Devil's Dyke

Crickets vs Grasshoppers