In Clover

 Tea & Poetry

#5 30 Days Wild: And right on cue, a poem by Emily Dickinson, (from: Read Me 2 - A Poem for Every Day of the Year) with red clover heads I picked earlier to make tea.


Clouding Over

Day 5: #30DaysWild2022 Enjoyed a Nature & Poetry zoom session today; participants were asked to call to mind 5 Nature related memories, which led to the genesis of a poem about my being about 4, paddling, when the tide suddenly turned and came in at a scarily fast pace, with no-one around to notice or help as it threatened to overtake me. I will work on it further, but took the opportunity to walk down to the sea after - with black rain clouds forming and breaking.


I also discovered this: https://cloudappreciationsociety.org -
with art, poetry & other stuff.

& the others I hadn't known about before.

Enjoying this organic daily exploration of Nature and all that it inspires.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crickets vs Grasshoppers

Heaven at Devil's Dyke

Sea of Tranquility